OPRAH MAGAZINE FAN, OR NOT?


Hi,
I forgot to ask you if the Oprah magazine was a hit or a miss. I am currently trying to transfer my messes to the homes of other people, if I can get away with it, so let me know if you want any more magazines or if I should donate them elsewhere. 

It was worth all the years of the magazines just to adopt the life-changing concept of the "risk-for-the-week" that I got out of the issue I loaned you. It was part of a letter from a recovering anxiety-ridden hypochondriac/agoraphobic who worked herself up to being less phobic about life, and to being able to handle a risk for the week. Sometimes I now even take two or three risks, and so far, so good! 
January 30, 2011

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHO SAYS THAT LIFE IN THE COUNTRY IS BORING? WHAT’S THAT GIGANTIC CREATURE ON THE KITCHEN FLOOR?🙀

HOW IT ALL STARTED

A HOARDER? MOI?