EN ROUTE !



It's been quite a day. I had illusions of possibly making it to tap class, if everything was packed and ready to go, but what was I thinking? Who knew that I'd be depooping my shoes, instead of obsessing in my usual, crazy, pre-travel manner? The other day when I was taking M to the vet for his annual check-up, the instruction was to BRING a stool sample, NOT step in one! And definitely not to track it into the house shortly before the headmistress of the Rome school to which J consults was about to sleep over. I was too busy to deal with the shoes then, so it got left until today. I thought I had a good de-pooping strategy, but it kind of backfired, so I decided to ask an expert--the Internet. No pearls there, but at least some good laughs, which I really needed. If you ever need a laugh, google "how to get dog poop off your shoes." Unfortunately I also needed to google "how to dry patent leather shoes after they got soaked during the de-pooping process," but there was no entry for that. Needless to say, those shoes are not making it to Italy. 

Dec. 15, 2010

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHO SAYS THAT LIFE IN THE COUNTRY IS BORING? WHAT’S THAT GIGANTIC CREATURE ON THE KITCHEN FLOOR?🙀

HOW IT ALL STARTED

A HOARDER? MOI?