ACRES OF PLUMS!:NOW WHAT?







Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2010
To: DF, my gourmet-cooking neighbor
Subject: PLUMS galore! Missing you!
Well, here I am, all by myself (except for a million plums), drinking a Finkbrau alcohol-free beer, and thinking what all these plums might become in the magic hands of you-know-who. In fact, I have a dream of cooking with you here in this beautiful kitchen. Hope it comes true.
    In the meantime, thank you for being so generous to J with your cooking gifts. There's lots of good food here, but your "restaurant" is still Number One with me!---baci, d
PS: I didn't pick for two days, and look what happened!
In response to my plum photos, DF wrote:
What great pictures! I think you have to get a cart, a babushka, and your plums and go to market! You’ll never be able to use them all. But look on line for plum compote recipes as well as all the baked ones.
It’s been fun for me to have your husband to table...he loves to eat, unlike B, who eats to live. That’s not a typo.
Sounds like you’ve found your perfect place and way to live. I know you’re loving it. But love it here, too, when you come back.
Have you anyone to have a plum fight with?
DF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHO SAYS THAT LIFE IN THE COUNTRY IS BORING? WHAT’S THAT GIGANTIC CREATURE ON THE KITCHEN FLOOR?🙀

HOW IT ALL STARTED

A HOARDER? MOI?