SEQUEL TO "ADVENTURE ON THE HIGH SEAS" (OF OUR POOL)

Buona sera,
Thanks for the encouragement and positive feedback about my baby owl story. I am actually hoping for a lot less adventure around that pool--especially when I have to stick my hand in the baskets to dump out the killer-sized creatures (often with giant pincers!) that get filtered in there. The drowned rodents are especially unwelcome finds:ugh-a-roony! 

Fortunately Farmer G was here when I found the first one. When he came over to have a look, he was very perplexed by my distress. "Ma lui รจ morto"--"but he's dead, so what's the big hairy deal?" Then he calmly tossed the contents of the basket over the same fence where I had previously put the baby owl. But for the next little mouse or whoever he was, I was on my own. 

Right after the owl adventure I figured I  might as well go for broke and look in those nasty pool "collection" baskets. Fortunately the fates were kind and it was just the usual suspects.

I think I am going to wait for Farmer G's next visit before sticking my hand down there again.
Saved once again, by Farmer G!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHO SAYS THAT LIFE IN THE COUNTRY IS BORING? WHAT’S THAT GIGANTIC CREATURE ON THE KITCHEN FLOOR?๐Ÿ™€

HOW IT ALL STARTED

A HOARDER? MOI?