SOAP FANATIC? MOI? (Guilty as charged!)

I confess to being a complete soap fanatic. Although I am very selective, I do like a number of different types.  However, the Natural Bohemia products are truly in a class by themselves. 

 

There must be something unique about how they are made because they are FAR longer lasting than any of my other favorites. Their well-designed shapes and sizes make them feel beautiful in the hand, and they also have a clean, fresh, scent of their own that makes them stand out from other so-called natural products. I also love the colors and the simple but elegant packaging. Can you tell that I am a fan? 

 

So the question is “Just how many Natural Bohemia soaps does a person need at once?” The answer can be a little complicated. I have three in my bathroom at the moment, and that doesn’t count the one in the kitchen that I’m trying desperately to save my husband from abusing. These are NOT your regular soaps, and they definitely merit an entire blog piece of their own, which they are getting right now. 

https://naturalbohemia.cz/en/shop/

 


I don’t know what the soap maker puts in them to make them last the way they do, but I have the evidence of their staying power. 

 

Now whatever possessed me to talk about Natural Bohemia soap on the very day that my adorable granddaughters have arrived for a rare visit, and during a period when I am grieving the loss of a dear friend? I can’t exactly say, but when you’re a compulsive writer, these things happen. Sometimes a simple, beautifully crafted piece of soap (or four), can make things feel better.




 

And this photo with the personalized gift message? These soaps usually come in a sweet brown paper bag like this one that you can use to perfume your underwear drawer. 

 

Btw, did husband James ever get to use his soap gift?  No way! Somehow it disappeared from his radar before he could be any the wiser. (Shhh...mum’s the word)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHO SAYS THAT LIFE IN THE COUNTRY IS BORING? WHAT’S THAT GIGANTIC CREATURE ON THE KITCHEN FLOOR?🙀

HOW IT ALL STARTED

A HOARDER? MOI?