“DEAR DAD,” THE MOST PERSONAL OF MY LETTERS TO MEN OF LETTERS

 


Readers seem to be surprised to see “Dear Dad” among my 18 Letters to Men of Letters, and many have said that it is their favorite. I think that my father would have been surprised to see himself in the company of Franz Kafka, Marcel Proust, Vladimir Nabokov, Albert Camus, Gustave Flaubert, Balzac, Leonard Cohen, André Aciman and Christo, among others. 

 

In Letters to Men of Letters, I write to the authors I admire, both living and dead, who continue to keep me company, and I invite everyone to join me on this literary journey. https://www.amazon.com/Letters-Men-Diane-Joy-Charney/dp/1736020617

 

Happy Father’s Day, Dad. In your honor, I’m going to reread my letter to you now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHO SAYS THAT LIFE IN THE COUNTRY IS BORING? WHAT’S THAT GIGANTIC CREATURE ON THE KITCHEN FLOOR?🙀

HOW IT ALL STARTED

A HOARDER? MOI?